WIN an exclusive month’s placement within our 2020 i Do Stuff Calendar which is full of savings valued at over $1000! Best of all it’s FREE to enter!
Help us create a beautiful calendar to distribute to our network of hundred’s of businesses in and around Melbourne promoting who you are and what you do!
January – Kids / family
February – Educational
March – Fashion
April – Technology
May – Women’s health / fitness
June – Professional services
July – Sports
August – Beauty
September – Men’s health / fitness
October – Pets / animals
November – Toys / retail
December – Christmas
How to enter
- You will need to have a social media business page on Facebook and / or Instagram.
- Select which category you are entering in and submit your best beautiful and original photo to promote your business.
- Create an eye-catching promotion that is irresistible for a lucky calendar owner.
- Submit your details below to enter and go into the running to win an exclusive month for your business.
- Share your entry with all your followers for them to help you win!
Please ensure you review the terms & conditions at the bottom of this page.
- There is no charge to enter.
- 12 winners, one for each month based upon the respective category, will receive an exclusive month to promote their business including the winning image, business details along with the offer they have provided.
- 12 winners will also receive 10 free calendars.
- We are seeking beautiful original photos. We will not accept logos, significantly modified images or images with significant amounts of text.
- By submitting your image you agreed that you are the rightful owner of the image provided.
- Images should be submitted as a high quality .JPG or .PNG file that is less than 5MB in size.
- Images maybe resized and modified to suit the calendar.
- An offer valued at a minimum of $50, along with any relevant conditions for use, must be provided when submitting your entry.
- A business may only enter one category.
- i Do Stuff reserves the right to remove entries from categories deemed not suitable for that business, entries that have offensive or inappropriate images, or entries that offers do not meet the criteria.
- Entries are open until the 30/09/19. Voting will begin on the 04/10/19 and close on the 13/10/19. Winners will be announced on the 15/10/19.
- Judges decision is final.